This weeks case study of Celtic Process Control’s work is from a recent project for DCWW at Llandegfedd Reservoir. The project included:
– Design, supply and install all power and control cabling as per the cable block diagrams.
– Design and supply interface marshalling boxes to couple the existing motors to the temporary variable speed drives
– Liaise with all contractors to ensure timely delivery of equipment and processes
– Modifications to existing MCC to provide a suitable control of VSDs.
– Design, supply and install required field instrumentation
– Electrical installation of field cables cable containment
– Electrical testing of new installation to BS7671 Develop control philosophy
– Full system commissioning and integration